With the active spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) we want to assure you that your safety is our top priority.
We are actively taking steps to prevent/reduce the spread of the disease using CDC guidelines. We will continue to see patients and make modifications to our office procedures per CDC updates.
As a reminder, our patient care is limited to our clinical trial services. Therefore, those who require urgent or emergent care (i.e. those with flu symptoms) are not seen in our offices.
If you have an upcoming visit planned at our office, please be aware of the following:
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A STUDY PARTICIPANT:
• Please arrive on time for your appointment. Our front office staff will greet you and conduct a brief health screening prior to entering the clinic. This screening will include a thermal temperature check from a few feet away, and you will fill out a survey about your health and interactions you have had with others. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, you may be asked to leave the office and self-monitor your temperature in the coming days.
• Appointments will now be staggered in our office, and timeframes limited for your visit. This is to minimize the number of people in the office at one time. If you are late for your appointment, your appointment may need to be rescheduled, so please be on time.
• Do not bring additional persons (children, friends, partner/spouse, etc.) to your appointment unless requested to do so by your study coordinator. If you have child care needs, please let us know so we can plan proper accommodations for your visit.
• If you are not feeling well, please call us to reschedule your appointment, and contact your primary care provider.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
• We will continue to be diligent in keeping the office environment clean and sanitized. You will see us wiping down all surfaces throughout the clinic after EVERY use. This includes bathrooms, exam rooms, lounge area (tables & seating).
• Our staff have committed to ensuring your safety as well as theirs, and are also having a health screening done each day.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please refer to the guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?s_cid=bb-coronavirus-2019-ncov-NCIRD